We have been independently acclaimed as the UK’s most quoted research company* – the YouGov brand ensures that our clients have a ‘head start’ in gaining high media visibility and adds both credibility and independence to results.
- generating campaign coverage
- new product development
- campaign planning / evaluation
- gauging instant public opinion on breaking news stories
- ad tracking and concept testing
Who uses YouGov Omnibus?
Our clients range from:
- PR agencies seeking findings to generate media interest, whether it’s national, regional, global or trade press coverage
- Advertising / communications agencies who need to track awareness of advertising campaigns
- Charitable / non-profit organisations looking to gather public opinion and maximise coverage around issues that matter to their cause
- Marketing and customer insight teams looking to understand trends in their industry, and the attitudes and behaviours of customers and prospects
- Strategists needing reliable data to make better-informed business decisions quickly
- Branding / NPD teams looking to gauge reaction and interest amongst their target audience
YouGov’s research receives far more media coverage than anyone else’s research*.
*Source: Meltwater News
YouGov’s Business Omnibus Surveys are a fast, cost-effective way to get opinions from business decision makers across the nation.> More
YouGov has the largest Omnibus surveying operation within the UK.> More
Things change fast, but with children, what’s “hot” can go to “not” in no time at all. YouGov's Children and ...> More
OmniPlus is a unique feature of the YouGov Omnibus allowing for complex open-ended questions with qualitative analysis of the responses.> More
Teacher Track offers you access to teachers' opinions and insights on a range of issues that are important to your ...> More
Our online panel of over 400,000 respondents in the UK helps us target specific groups of people> More
As YouGov has the largest Omnibus surveying operation in th eUK, we can interview representative samples of adults in London, ...> More