YouGov SoMA is a revolutionary new social media analysis tool which allows you to measure what your target audience is hearing. By overlaying demographic data with comments made on social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook, YouGov SoMA provides real meaning to the noise of social media.
With YouGov SoMA you can track your audience the way you define it. By customising demographic filters you can drill down to the people that matter most to you.
It is unique. Why?
- Complete demographics - empowers you to filter to any audience you care about (by age, location, magazine readership, car owners)
- Reach - measure the % of the UK population that are hearing about you
- Whole conversation - measure conversations from Facebook and Twitter
- Big picture - contextualise your scores from one day over 1,000 brand pages to search through and benchmark against
- Real world impact - test the impact of your findings through surveying the audience you care about
Articles referencing the use of SoMA - keep up with the latest stories using YouGov SoMA:
Beckham speaks, Twitter listens: It would seem that David Beckham’s star is so bright that all the football legend need do is utter a few sentences to generate headlines around the world, and a flurry of activity on social media.
Royal Mail's reputation going strong despite privatisations talks: We can see how much conversation this issue is generating on Twitter, using YouGov SoMA, and can compare this to the amount of attention received when Royal Mail announced soaring profits at the end of May.
Twitter on high-alert for Royal Baby: Using YouGov SoMA, we can reveal that two-thirds of the UK Twitter population heard about the Royal Baby so far in July.
The YouGov Social Media Tracker offers actionable insight into consumers’ opinions, attitudes an behaviour and the ...